ONLINE IN UNDER
Looking for life insurance that’s quick to buy?
Instant Insurance is a hassle free way of getting life cover. It’s quick and easy, it won’t tie you up with mountains of forms. Get covered in a matter of minutes.
How Is This Easy Or Instant?
It is ‘Simple’ & ‘Instant’, choose the type of cover, the amount of cover, tell us some personal details, accept the quote and enter your billing details. Once we send you the policy document you are covered!
Who Is The Insurance Provider?
Instant Insurance offers access to the Sovereign ‘Simple Life’ Product. Simple Life is provided by Sovereign Assurance Company Limited (“Sovereign”).
This is an optional benefit. If you have a Life Benefit, it will be shown in the schedule.
What we cover
If the life assured dies or is diagnosed with a terminal illness, we will pay you the Life Benefit for the life assured.
What we pay
The Life Benefit is the amount shown in the schedule. We will pay the Life Benefit only once for a life assured, i.e. we will pay if the life assured either dies or is diagnosed with a terminal illness but not both.
What is excluded?
We will not pay the Life Benefit if the life assured’s death or terminal illness is directly or indirectly caused or contributed to by:
- Suicide or attempted suicide within thirteen months after the policy start date; or
- A Pre-Existing Condition (as defined below); or
- The life assured participating in a Hazardous Activity (as defined below).
What the exclusions mean
A Pre-Existing Condition is any illness, injury or medical condition of the life assured at any time during the five years before the policy start date:
- That was known to the life assured, you or any previous policy owner; or
- For which the life assured took or was prescribed medication; or
- For which the life assured sought or intended to seek medical help; or
- Of which a reasonable person in the life assured’s circumstances should have been aware; or
- Of which the life assured was experiencing signs or symptoms for which a reasonable person in the life assured’s circumstances would have sought medical help.
- An illness, injury or medical condition is not a Pre-Existing Condition if the life assured was cured or medically cleared of the illness, injury or medical condition by a registered medical practitioner during that five year period.
Hazardous Activity means:
- Any form of aviation other than as a fare-paying passenger on a
- Commercial Airline* on a regular route; or
- Any activity at a height of 20 metres or more above ground outside a
building or in a building under construction, or at a depth of 30 metres
or more below ground or underwater; or
- Any activity involving the use of firearms or explosives; or
Participation in, or training or preparation for, any competitive
motorsport activity; or
- Any form of mountaineering, rock climbing, abseiling or off-piste
*A Commercial Airline is an airline that has an Air Operator Certificate issued by the Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand or equivalent International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) authority
Affordable Life Insurance
Online Life Insurance
Purchase Life Insurance Online
Life Insurance Online
Best Life Insurance Cover
Get Life Insurance Online
Life Insurance Policy
QUICK TO BUY?